Sunday, October 19, 2008

Colombia's Coast -Tayrona


Tayrona National Park, Colombia

Laurel my college roomate joined me on the coast for 2 weeks before the school year started. We ended up making great friends to share with for the week.

There is nobody else on the beach, why not!
I have seen a lot of beaches in Thailand, Indonesia, Costa Rica and more, but this is way up on the list of best beaches I have seen. They are reserved, no buildings and no people!
How will I ever want to go to another beach, clearly Colombia has the best!
My hotel room was very nice and cheap too since I brought my own hammock! We could have stayed at the "hotel" below but it was 2 dollars more expensive than our 4 dollar nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

During my two years living in Cartagena, I visited Tayrona at least a dozen times. It is my FAVORITE place in Colombia, and my favorite beaches in the world! Amazing! I'm so happy you got to go there!